Friday, February 18, 2011

How Do I Love Thee...Let Me Count The Ways-Part 2

The way you use sign language in your own cute little way

The way you start cracking up laughing for no apparent reason

How you lay your head on my shoulder when you've had a long day at school

Your sweet kisses that you give out freely to anyone

& everyone regardless of size, age, nationality, or gender

How you sing out loud in your own melodious way.

The way you wake me up @ 6 in the a.m. and
come cuddle in my bed with me...

(ok, I lied about loving being woken up @ 6)

The sweetness that escapes out of you in every way...


your disposition, you hugs, your face, your smile, your love for family...

everything about you.


xoxo...

























































































































3 comments:

Cal said...

he is such a sweet little guy. I miss you guys!

Ashley Webb said...

love this. a lot.

Jessica-LEE said...

Awww I love this. :) I love Jake!! AND YOU!!