Thursday, November 1, 2007

My First Halloween!

So last night was my first Halloween, and Mom and Dad took "me" trick-or-treating, and, as you can see from the pictures, I was very excited. It was fun though, we went with Aunt Chelsea and Grandma Campbell, and we got to see Aunt Wendy, Uncle Murray, Jack Sparrow... or was that Grant?... Hanna Montana...I mean Calli, and Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Smith. I think it will be more fun next year, when I can actually eat the candy, mom will only let dad give me little tastes of it, how lame is that? It's cool though, the bee outfit was warm, I got to suck my thumb, and roll around while everyone told me how cute I was, pretty typical night... except for the bee costume.





1 comment:

Ashley Webb said...

Britt - the pictures are adorable. I can't believe he's sucking his thumb so much - I'm a little worried! Can't wait till you guys come out here!! Love you.