Sunday, June 14, 2009

Just For Fun...

I was going through some old photos the other day of my siblings and I when we were little...I love doing that for some reason, and these were some of my favorites:


Braden with baby Chelsey


Little bros Brendan and Braden--love the classic wave


little sis Chelsey (around age 4-Catalina Island)


Me (around age 3)


Brittany, Ashley, and baby Brad


Brittany, Brad, Ashley, Brendan


Me and Ashley...I wouldn't let her suck her thumb so that's why I am grabbing her hand, and that's also why she's not too happy about it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I knew Jake looked like a Campbell, but I didn't realize how much he looks like you!

Luke said...

Classic. I love the one of us in our swimsuits. So typical... you forcing me to do something and me crying about it.
P.S. This is Ashley (not Luke). :)