Friday, December 21, 2007

Volleyball News!!!

Well, as some of you may or may not have heard from the ridiculously less popular blog (http://wheelerfamilyblog.blogspot.com) that my parents set up, my dad's team won the championship for the Fountain Valley City League that he was playing in. You may also have heard that my dad (the ball hog) led the team in kills ...whoopie. But I bet what you didn't hear about was the gross misconduct and discrimination that kept them from playing the best player on their team...ME! For some reason my dad thinks that it is a requirement that you be able to walk to play volleyball, and because of that ridiculous reason, yours truly sat on the bench and watched them demoralize the other team. Now I love a good volleyball game as much as the next 6 month old, but honestly, who in their right mind would sit me!?! I'm beginning to doubt my dad's coaching abilities. They're just lucky that they won, or my dad would never have heard the end of it. Anyways, as a support to my cause, I have posted here pictures of me in my volleyball warm-ups, and I invite all of you loyal fans to leave comments, to let my dad know what a dummy he is for not playing me. Thank you for all of your support, I hope that next season I have some better news to share with you.

1 comment:

Michelle- A look at our lovely life said...

Jake-- you are such a cutie-- you totally should have been playing. I am very confident that you are as talented as your awesome Dad is.