Friday, September 21, 2007

I met KARCH KIRALY!!!


While watching the USA Men's Volleyball Team beat up on Canadia, I saw Karch Kiraly sitting in the stands. So, of course I drug Dad and Mom over to see him, and get a pic and an autograph.
For those of you who don't know, Karch Kiraly (Pronounced Ker-eye) just happens to be the greatest volleyball player in the history of the sport, 148 Sand Volleyball Tournament wins, a gold medal in Sand Volleyball, and 2 in indoor volleyball. (the only two the USA has gotten to this point) I accept your apology for your obvious incompetance, and as long as it never happens again, I will continue to allow you to continue to be members of the ever-growing Jacob Fan Club, (Currently with offices all over California, Utah, Washington, and, of course, Arizona) and to come and enjoy the ever-so-adorable pictures of me currently featured on my blog.(thanks to minor tech support from my dad)
In other news, the USA Men's Volleyball Team is playing tonight, (9/21/07, obviously in honor of my 3 month birthday) against Puerto Rico for the NORCECA championship. Again, for those of you obviously not keeping up on your volleyball, that means they win a spot in the 2008 Beijing (I don't know if I spelled that right, what do you want, I'm only 3 months old, my old man isn't even sure how to spell it) Olympics! Go USA!!!

2 comments:

Michelle- A look at our lovely life said...

Dear Jake,
I just wanted to remind you of the succesful offices of your fan club in Colorado. I understand you forgetting since you are indeed only 3 months old.
Sincerely, your fan,
Hallie Hinkson (12 months)

Elder Campbell said...

ya, im pretty sure that you and i (jacob, not andrew) could easily take him on and win!